AAPPN is Washington state’s professional home for advanced practice psychiatric nurses.
With more than 200 clinical and student members—from Bellingham to Richland, from Vancouver to Spokane—AAPPN is the only organization specifically dedicated to the profession in our state.
JOIN US. Become an AAPPN member today and enjoy all that your professional association has to offer!
AAPPN is. . .CONNECTION
- Chapter meetings throughout the state for learning and networking
- Listerv (coming soon!) to share resources, referrals, and opportunities
- Member directory to stay in touch with your colleagues
AAPPN is. . .EDUCATION
- Conferences and workshops featuring local and national speakers specifically geared toward the needs of psychiatric ARNPs
- Reduced-rate and free CEs for members
- Resources for educational opportunities throughout our community
AAPPN is. . .CAREER CULTIVATION
- Public referral directory
- Job announcements exclusively for AAPPN members
- Career- and business-building resources
- Low Student membership rates and a one-year Student membership after graduation
AAPPN is. . .ADVOCACY
- Lobbyist representing our profession in Olympia
- Legislative alerts for members to make their voice heard
- Collaboration with state leaders and partner organizations